Senior Digital Concept – Permanent and Freelance
Are you looking for a job in digital marketing that is inspiring, always varied and yet super-nice? Our business is changing and so are we. We need people who want to take the plunge and help shape our process of transformation.
We create meaningful content to drive intriguing communication journeys, making every touchpoint count. Constantly applying and evaluating our data expertise in iterative steps, always in beta. And by cooperating with all the stakeholders involved, we tie the loose ends together.
You can be all you can be at Tigerbytes. By adding your specific skills to the team. In a way that makes sense for you and us.
- Content-wise, you’re the anchor for all communication activities – the hub and initiator for the team.
- Summarizing complex information and turning it into a creative task. Always uniting strategic ideas, client wishes and your own need for quality.
- Creating successful digital campaigns in a team of designers, copywriters, data analysts, account managers and customers.
- Supporting our clients within the fields of energy, mobility and health.
- You’ve been thinking and acting digital for years (min. 5 years).
- Solid experience in digital campaigns.
- Solution-oriented, structured, conscientious and independent way of working.
- Able to champion an idea and convince people in English and German.
- Deep understanding of customer-centric approach, data analytics and KPIs.
One-level organizational structures and surprisingly regular working hours with home-office options are a matter of course for us. Celebrating achievements, joint office yoga classes and expert talks are part of our daily work. In addition to fair payment, we offer community lunches and monthly team events.
Let’s see how you best fit in. We are looking forward to receiving your application in English or German: firstname.lastname@example.org.