Are you looking for a job in digital marketing that is inspiring, always varied and yet super-nice? Our business is changing and so are we. We need people who want to take the plunge and help shape our process of transformation.
We create meaningful content to drive intriguing communication journeys, making every touchpoint count. Constantly applying and evaluating our data expertise in iterative steps, always in beta. And by cooperating with all the stakeholders involved, we tie the loose ends together.
You can be all you can be at Tigerbytes. By adding your specific skill to the team. In a way that makes sense for you and us.
- Support the Siemens divisions Mobility, Energy Management and Wind Power in their strategic and communicative alignment relating to digitalization, sustainability and innovation.
- With your strong coordination and consulting capabilities in digital campaigning, you ensure a successful, timely and cost-effective project implementation – working in a team of conceptors, designers and data analysts.
- By linking customer requirements to the team you ensure a consistently high quality of work and a trusting relationship between the customer and your colleagues.
- Strong interest in digital communication projects.
- Solution-oriented thinking, diplomacy, assertiveness and self-confidence.
- Structured, conscientious and independent way of working.
- Degree in communication or media-related studies or comparable qualification.
- Comprehensive experience in account or project management at an agency.
- Solid communication and presentation skills, fluent in both German and English.
Let’s see how you best fit in. Julia is looking forward to receiving your application in English or German: email@example.com.
Mail your stuff